Under 21 Discount Card
How Does It Work?
Looking to save money whilst you travel with High Peak? Sign up to our new discount card for under 21's and save 15% off standard single and return fares. Membership only costs £3 (plus £1 p&p) for one year and is valid on most Centrebus and High Peak services. Simply present your discount card to the driver each time you board the bus and you will receive a discounted fare.
What Will I Save?
If you're thinking 15% doesn't sound like much, think again...
Standard Single Fare: £2.10
With a 15% discount: £1.80
Saving: 30p per trip.
If you make the trip 20 times in a year that's a saving of £6!
Your discount card is valid on all High Peak services.
The 15% discount only applies to Standard Single and Return Fares.
It does NOT apply to Day, Weekly, Monthly or any other longer term season tickets.
How to Apply
You can apply online on our online shop here. Remember membership costs £3 (plus £1 p&p) and is valid for one year. Once you have paid for your membership you will be directed to a form which you will need to complete and also upload a copy of your photo ID which clearly shows your date of birth. Pay by credit/debit card using Paypal
Terms and Conditions
- All travel with High Peak is subject to our normal Terms and Conditions of Carriage. In addition, the following conditions apply to all Under 21's discount card membership:
- Under 21's discount card offers no preferential priority for travel rights.
- Under 21's discounts are available only to members who have paid the annual membership fee. Discount Card membership is not transferable, and membership will be cancelled without refund where misuse is identified.
- The Under 21's discount card must be presented and held at all times when travelling if a discount fare is to be applied.
- No refund of the membership fee is available for customers who wish to end their membership before expiry.
- Before applying, prospective members must ensure that membership is of value to them and applies to the routes they intend to use. No refund of membership will be given in the event of subsequent route changes or network variation, including the transfer of services to other operators by a local authority.
- Please note that lost discount cards cannot be replaced, and a new card will need to be purchased.